If someone is interested, this http://pastebin.com/f76da0a09 converts the current MakeHuman mesh to animesh including targets.
Was experimenting with it cause customizing your character in-game to make it look like you want or get a muscular character when your strength goes up sounds great!
Unfortunately the highpoly mesh combined with the morphtarget transformations is kinda expensive, 17fps here :/
So moving on to something else...
- put script in makehuman dir
- copy skelfrankie_rig from cs/data/frankie and put along side the generated factory file
- rename to rig
- edit rig and change in the skeleton tag name="frankie_rig" to name="rig"
- open factory in viewmesh
- start any animation, IMPORTANT without a animation running morphtargets won't be applied
- play around with the targets
A CS fix later, fps is now on an acceptable level of 90-100fps. So if someone has time to improve the conversion, UVmapping, skin texture, perhaps a way to create a lower poly version...
|<< <||Current||> >>|
This is the long description for the blog named 'Blog All'.
This blog (blog #1) is actually a very special blog! It automatically aggregates all posts from all other blogs. This allows you to easily track everything that is posted on this system. You can hide this blog from the public by unchecking 'Include in public blog list' in the blogs admin.