As the first week of GSoC is coming to an end, I thought it best to update the blog with my progress so far. I intend to (as I did previously during GSoC 2009) post weekly on Fridays with quick updates for anyone interested in following the project.
This week has been mostly occupied by getting bttest to work again. It seems there may be a bug in trunk that is causing bttest (and graphtut, steering and walktut) to hang. I have not solved the problem but I have commited a workaround to my branch in revision 4893. If anyone else is having the problem or has suggestions to fix this please join in the conversation on the mailing list (Archived here.)
Revision 4893 also contains a workaround fix to get plgtcpnetwork to compile as DebugWithDLLs in Windows. Which may also be a general problem at this time in trunk.
The final changes in revision 4893 are what I needed to overcome compilation and linking errors in appelcmtst, plg_guiinventory and plg_guiinventory2 due to CEGUI. I think from the discussion on the mailing list these changes were needed only by me.
Since overcoming these difficulties, I have fixed a minor but significant bug in the bttest app that stopped the tree from being evaluated (see revision 4897.)
I now have a working bttest app, a better understanding of my code from 2009 and am ready to start implementing event driven behaviour trees next week.
|<< <||Current||> >>|
This is the long description for the blog named 'Blog All'.
This blog (blog #1) is actually a very special blog! It automatically aggregates all posts from all other blogs. This allows you to easily track everything that is posted on this system. You can hide this blog from the public by unchecking 'Include in public blog list' in the blogs admin.