On an administrative note, I realize that me placing the date in the title of my log entries is redundant, seeing as the blog system does this automatically. Thus, I am not going to do this anymore. You may think that my titles lack creativity, but I prefer to organize my thoughts this way, rather than continually trying to search through titles which may or may not have relevance to the actual text in the entry.
Anyway, I have updated the class diagram for the COLLADA conversion library. The changes I have made indicate design decisions I made to include the different steps of conversion as functions in a single class, rather than multiple classes. I have no idea why I originally designed it such that I had multiple classes for conversion - it really doesn't make any sense. This new method makes more sense. The diagram for it is shown below.
I am still debating whether or not to make these functions private. In reality, they will probably only be needed internally by the class, but I hesitate to make them private in the interest of supporting applications which may only need to convert COLLADA geometry, or animation, etc... Thus, for now, they will be left as publicly accessible functions, although this may change in the future, depending on input from the community.
No Trackbacks/Pingbacks for this post yet...
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.
|<< <||> >>|