I didn't realize that I was supposted to update history.txt in the docs folder after each change I made to the code. Unfortunately, over the past 2 weeks or so, I have neglected to do this. I updated the history.txt file to give a brief overview of what I have done to date, but it is a very general overview. If anyone would like a more comprehensive annotation, please see either the SVN log, or this log.
For future reference, I will be updating history.txt before each commit. I apologize for any problems this may cause, and will update the history file to add more depth if folks feel the addition I have given (June 2, I believe) isn't sufficient to describe my work over the past 2 weeks. Note that this currently only affects my SVN branch, not the CS main branch.
I spent all of today working on the ConvertGeometry() function. It's a fairly extensive task, and I anticipate it will take me through next week. Since there are a lot of details I need to keep in mind when writing the code for this function, I felt it would be best to design the algorithm for the function first, using UML activity diagrams.
The UML activity diagram for this function, as it stands right now, can be found here. Currently, I have only added functionality that will allow the verticies to be processed and converted to Crystal Space XML format. I am going to develop this function in iterations, and iteration one will be the addition of the <verticies> element of the COLLADA geometry schema. I have added code and begun implementing this function, however, since I am not finished debugging (actually, not even finished testing the first iteration), I have not yet committed to SVN.
Also, I updated the class diagram to account for changed functionality. It can be found here.
|<< <||Current||> >>|