I didn't realize that I was supposted to update history.txt in the docs folder after each change I made to the code. Unfortunately, over the past 2 weeks or so, I have neglected to do this. I updated the history.txt file to give a brief overview of what I have done to date, but it is a very general overview. If anyone would like a more comprehensive annotation, please see either the SVN log, or this log.
For future reference, I will be updating history.txt before each commit. I apologize for any problems this may cause, and will update the history file to add more depth if folks feel the addition I have given (June 2, I believe) isn't sufficient to describe my work over the past 2 weeks. Note that this currently only affects my SVN branch, not the CS main branch.
No Trackbacks/Pingbacks for this post yet...
|<< <||> >>|