With the deadline for the Quest refactor looming I am happy to announce that I am about to commit the final 8 refactored triggers. This will complete the refactor of all rewards and triggers. Leaving just the sequences to be worked on in the remaining days. My intention now is to spend tomorrow working on sequences, Friday on testing the refactor and Saturday cleaning up the code.
Therefore, a working refactor should be commited on Friday. However, this will also still consist of all code for the previous implementation as currently the refactored rewards are running alongside the old rewards to allow for their behaviour to be tested against the original behaviour. Once those tests are completed, I will clean the code by removing all of the previous implementation. My plan is to have this done on Saturday.
This week I have also fixed the parameter based bug that was agitating me during last weeks post. Thank you to Res for his continued efforts to support me on this problem. Finally, this morning I merged again with trunk, as recommended by Guillaume, I intend to do this weekly alongside these posts in the hope of easing the integration of my work with the project at the end of the summer.
As always any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Kind Regards, Sam
No Comments/Trackbacks/Pingbacks for this post yet...
This post has 4 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.
|<< <||> >>|