As expected it's been a tough week of coding, but I'm proud to say that as of my latest revision (r4963) appSteering, appPathFindingTest and appNavmeshTest are all working again, with the latest R&D library and without the deletion of variables initialised in either the recast or celgraph plugins. These deletions, left over from LeonardoRD's original work on integrating R&D, were not picked up on when compiling with DLLs but were when compiling with static libs.
Officially this is the last week of coding for GSoC, however, the suggested end of coding is next Monday and I intend to push that to the maximum to complete the last of the original deliverables on my list; adding a working Frankie to the lifesimdemo using the new BT and R&D code. It is not as much as I had hoped to achieve in the lifesimdemo but due to other issues like the bugs mentioned above this will be all there is time for now.
After this the focus is documentation, which I think can justifiably include updating the apps I have worked on to
CS::Utility::DemoApplication so that instructions on their use can be displayed by
iHudManager and the
PrintHelp() method. It will also include thoroughly documenting the changes I have made and the changes I still feel need to be made to pcSteer/pcPathFinder.
I hope you are all happy with the code I have added, and I look forward to helping (where I can) with integrating it back into the trunk.
No Comments/Trackbacks/Pingbacks for this post yet...
This post has 16 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.
|<< <||> >>|