If someone is interested, this http://pastebin.com/f76da0a09 converts the current MakeHuman mesh to animesh including targets.
Was experimenting with it cause customizing your character in-game to make it look like you want or get a muscular character when your strength goes up sounds great!
Unfortunately the highpoly mesh combined with the morphtarget transformations is kinda expensive, 17fps here :/
So moving on to something else...
- put script in makehuman dir
- copy skelfrankie_rig from cs/data/frankie and put along side the generated factory file
- rename to rig
- edit rig and change in the skeleton tag name="frankie_rig" to name="rig"
- open factory in viewmesh
- start any animation, IMPORTANT without a animation running morphtargets won't be applied
- play around with the targets
A CS fix later, fps is now on an acceptable level of 90-100fps. So if someone has time to improve the conversion, UVmapping, skin texture, perhaps a way to create a lower poly version...
|<< <||> >>|
If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.
Table 'evo1_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired(Errno=1194)
Your query: Sessions: get list of relevant users.
WHERE sess_lastseen > "2013-06-19 20:46:48"
AND sess_key IS NOT NULL