I noticed your situation looked a lot like mine. (Including the spending the 2.5 days part ) The only difference being that I set the include and library paths in:
properties --> Configuration Properties --> VC++ Directories
Anyway, your output was also disturbingly similar to mine, so I figured you might want to know how I got my build to execute without errors.
Originally, I downloaded the cs-winlibs-x64-2.1_003.exe file from the following page:
My errors disappeared after uninstalling the above 2.1 version of cs-winlibs and installing the latest 2.0 version from this page:
Now that I take another look at the file I downloaded, I realize it wasn't the 64 bit version that I downloaded and installed, but the regular one.
In other words, I got it to work by installing cs winlibs using the file called: cs-win32libs-2.0_002.exe
I hope this helps.
Edit: I just realized that next to the "DebugWithDlls" I never switched from 'Win32' to 'x64'. It's late, so I am not going to test it anymore, but I assume that is why my build succeeded with the normal version of cs winlibs.