Microsoft? Windows? XP Home
Mobile AMD Sempron? Processor 3000+ (128KB L2 cache, 1.80GHz, up to 1600MHz system bus)
15.0?XGA (1024X768) TFT display
SiSM760GX chipset with integrated Mirage?2 graphicsFiles I downloaded:
pseudo stable release: http://crystalspace3d.org/cvs-pseudo-stable/cs-pseudo-stable-2006-01-27.zip
msys: http://prdownloads.sf.net/mingw/MSYS-1.0.10.exe?downloadsteps I took to build SC:
1) unzipped pseudo stable release into my c:\ directory
2) install wincvs (don't think this step matters, though)
3) installed mingw into c:\ directory
4) installed msys into c:\ directory, and had it point to mingw @ c:\mingw
5) installed win32libs into c:\ directory and had it point to CS in c:\CS
6) ran msys from the shortcut placed on desktop and typed in the following commands:./configurea lot of lines popped of (only about a third of which said "yes" when checking for directories) make -k allmsys does its thing make install does nothing, gives error stating something to the effect of "make cant do anything with install"
At this point I uninstall everything and start the whole process over replacing every instance of the word "make" with "jam". I don't appear to get any errors, but if I did successfully install CS I haven't any clue where. I've looked in every folder under mingw, wincvs, CS, and msys.
All these steps I followed using the guide that comes installed in the CS\docs\html\manual directory, and supplemented them with posts I found on here and other sites. If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. The log file isn't included, because it is quite large. I do know, that after reviewing it, there are MANY errors (i.e. undefined, no such file, etc) and I don't know why.