Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 01:20:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2051 Topics by 8494 Members
Latest Member: Onapthanh
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  Exchange labour or money for knowlage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exchange labour or money for knowlage  (Read 1816 times)
p00f

Email
« on: May 18, 2006, 04:44:48 pm »

Hi,

I am trying to make the terrain shader work.

I finaly got 1 texture to tile, after 3 days of hacking, and guessing.

I am at my witts end now.....

I am offering 2 days of my labour, modeling and textureing custom content for your game in exchange for enough information for me to use the terrain splatter shader with the b2cs exporter. (4 diffrent textures on terrain, and ability to change the tileing)

If you dont need models I am willing to offer 2 days  wages in cash ($350 US dollars)  for information leading me to a successful use of the terrain splatter shader.

the information will then be donated by me for the rest of the community to use free of charge.

Begging has not worked... perhaps $$$ will shake some information out of the knowlage tree Smiley
p00f

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 06:23:33 pm »

After some more hacking, I have decided to just not use the terrain untill the documentation is released.

The next projects I have comeing up are all small resident dwellings (Track houseing) . I can accomplish most of my terrain needs with a 16x16 grid and tileing texture.
everything is going to be terrased anyways so I really dont need  a huge rolling landscape. just small patches of walled off dirt Smiley
the biggest terrrain will be 1/8 acre, in the front yard.

years of halflife,unreal ,and quake 2,3 mod development are going to start paying off :p. I am a pro at low res terrain meshes Smiley

Thanks anyways Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: