Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 12:23:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8260 Members
Latest Member: Lovelymae39
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  WIP Projects
| | |-+  Skruzd (a very small one stage shooting game)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skruzd (a very small one stage shooting game)  (Read 9063 times)
kiper

View Profile Email
« on: June 22, 2006, 05:49:11 pm »

This is my first little game made as a training.

I made the game as my research project in the university so the work has been done against the deadline, without too much time to read the documentation and so on, therefore I didn't have time to do all I wanted at the begining and some piece of code are solutions writen in a hurry.
With this explanation I hope nobody is expecting too much, because you don't have to, =P.

Right now I'm cleaning and commenting the code to make it almost possible to show, so I hope in one or two days will be posted.

The code is basically done adding lines to the Celtutorial (and maybe one or two things from Ecksdee). I think that considering the game is simple and so on and made by a beginner, maybe it can be interesting for the people starting on this, we will see...

here some screens (be impressed!):

1800MHz Intel Centrino
1GB RAM
128 ATI Mobility Radeon X700
Win XP Pro SP2
COMHAK3R

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 11:40:21 pm »

looks nice need shading a different textures but its good

Legend of zelda online(working on title)
kiper

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 04:49:04 pm »

ummmm, by the way...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/skruzd

I haven't made yet all the changes I wanted in the code to make it more clear but phew... tongue

1800MHz Intel Centrino
1GB RAM
128 ATI Mobility Radeon X700
Win XP Pro SP2
PhasmatisApparatus

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:48:16 pm »

Wow, nice. Ya gotta love flamethrower hands... Maybe you can give us a multiplayer version someday? >Wink
dudethedreamer

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 06:09:04 am »

looking sexy (refering to the art)
inkolibria
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 01:57:03 pm »

Well, I've been busy lately and I haven't have time to do anything with Skruzd. Considering the little goals I had when I started this project (my hello world ;P), I think I've archieved them. Also, the idea of the game is neither original nor interesting and I think I'm not going anywhere investing more time on this, so I've decided to quit it. The code and the game is yet dirty and buggy, and the quality is... so I don't think it deserves to be posted in "Finished project" section, hehe.

Anyway, I have ideas in mind, I have friends who are interested on doing something, and a thesis to start soon, so maybe I'll be doing something better in some months.

Thanks everybody for the help and comments!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: