Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 06:13:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7597 Members
Latest Member: Drukareczka1989
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Blank screen and particles not visible
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blank screen and particles not visible  (Read 1976 times)
kiper

View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:17:58 pm »

Hello!

Some people is having problems with the game I'm doing.

2 have problem with the particles: One is telling that he is not able to see any particle, the other told me that he saw an explosion but very very small (the explosion itself should fill the screen). One has a Nvidia 6200 and the other Nvidia 6800, both with new computers.
Another 2 can see the first message in the screen writing "loading...", but after that, when it is supposed to appear the menu, they are seeing a blank screen. This part is basically a copy of Ecksdee. One has an ATI card, the other one I don't know.

I have tried the game in my old computer which has a very old Nvidia (TNT2 Riva Ultra 32MB) and doesn't have this kind of problems (only performance problems =P). I was thinking that maybe is related with the libraries or the loaded plugins...

My CS & CEL version I think are from 2006/07/03 (I don't know how to check but the libraries were created this day)

Any idea of what can it be?
Maybe I should move to the new releases changing the win libraries from 0.21 to the new ones?

Thanks!

1800MHz Intel Centrino
1GB RAM
128 ATI Mobility Radeon X700
Win XP Pro SP2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: