Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:43:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9009 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8376 Members
Latest Member: Al guzman
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  API documentation trouble
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: API documentation trouble  (Read 2744 times)
bookeater2

View Profile Email
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:20:28 pm »

When downloading the development version of CS, as a ZIP , it does not include the API html docs anymore. In the manual it says :
"The Public API Reference Manual and Developer's API Reference Manual can be converted to HTML format by invoking the ‘apihtml’ and ‘apidevhtml’ makefile targets, respectively. "

Those don't work for me, it says they don't exist, and doesn't list them in jam help.
I could download the API docs, but none of them were as recent as my CS so they would be wrong.
How can I get or build them?

Also, my old username couldn't sign in, it said the user was not in the database. So I registered a new one, but after confirming my email it still kept saying I had to set my email, but it was already set. Thought I should mention that.
res
Develazyoper
CS Developer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:35:19 pm »

The API documentation doesn't appear in the source archives any more mostly because it's not contained in the source tree any more. However, it's still available separately online. Browse around http://crystalspace3d.org/docs/. "online" contains online browseable versions of the CS documentation (both manual and API docs), "download" contains downloadable archives.
bookeater2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 06:07:51 pm »

Ok, I did know about that, but I couldn't find the one that matched the version of CS I downloaded, but now I think I found it.

IT doesn't seem to even show my username for my posts

res
Develazyoper
CS Developer

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 06:25:10 pm »

Quote from:  link=topic=1380.msg6320#msg6320 date=1186420071
IT doesn't seem to even show my username for my posts

Your displayed name, which is different from your username, is currently empty. You can change that in your profile settings.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: