Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 09:04:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9009 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8375 Members
Latest Member: Pricilliacoakley
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  some question about how to use texture and light in blender ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: some question about how to use texture and light in blender ?  (Read 1869 times)

View Profile Email
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:36:45 am »

Hi, I am new in CS and Blender.
        Over the last days, I followed the "Portal tutorial" to creat a portal in CS. And when i ran the model I see nothing in the window. Then i created a lot of lamps in the model. But i still see nothing. I don't know why! Is lamp are also handled in different way in blender than in crystalspace?!        And another problem is that in "General Overview" and "Overlay Interface", it said "Materials are handled in a very different way in blender than in crystalspace. Because of this, a special material tab exists in blender2crystal to set crystalspace related material properties." But in the documents they gave little information about how to use "material tab".       
        Can you tell me where i can get more information about how to use lights and material in blender2crystal?
SkyFox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:55:07 am »

Try this one:

http://community.crystalspace3d.org/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=9
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: