Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 02:55:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2051 Topics by 8484 Members
Latest Member: Msnatecarleen0303
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  Crystal Core Discussion
| | |-+  appwheeltest problem: solved!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: appwheeltest problem: solved!  (Read 10492 times)
amir
Newbie
*
Posts: 1


View Profile Email
« on: November 07, 2007, 04:02:16 pm »

Ok I had forgotten about the resource files. after adding them the problem was solved.


After making a little change to the:
%CEL%\plugins\propclass\wheeled\wheeled.cpp
and some to the:
%CEL%cel-src-1.2\apps\wheeledtest\wheeledtest.cpp
file I managed to get the appwheeltest going

then I tried to make a new project (named apptwowheeledtest) and the appwheeledtest options and files the this so that they are Identical(i have only checked the visual studio project options and the source-header files is there anything else?).

but the whole thing falls apart in the new project.
I have attached screen shots of the first few frames. after the first few frames the camera start to look at nothing(not even the car) and it just somehow shows oblivian, that is I can only see the skybox. also note that the misplaced wheels are deliberate.
one last thing:
when I don't add wheels, i.e. not use AddWheelAuto, no problem occurs but then all I have got is the car body and no wheels.


* frame1.JPG (16.77 KB, 419x451 - viewed 1110 times.)

* frame2.JPG (17.77 KB, 419x481 - viewed 1070 times.)

* frame3.JPG (11.42 KB, 417x475 - viewed 1105 times.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:34:56 pm by amir » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 7.314 seconds with 18 queries.