Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 08:17:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9011 Posts in 2044 Topics by 8887 Members
Latest Member: Lungerkina
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  Crystal Core Discussion
| | |-+  appwheeltest problem: solved!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: appwheeltest problem: solved!  (Read 10526 times)
amir
Newbie
*
Posts: 1


View Profile Email
« on: November 07, 2007, 04:02:16 pm »

Ok I had forgotten about the resource files. after adding them the problem was solved.


After making a little change to the:
%CEL%\plugins\propclass\wheeled\wheeled.cpp
and some to the:
%CEL%cel-src-1.2\apps\wheeledtest\wheeledtest.cpp
file I managed to get the appwheeltest going

then I tried to make a new project (named apptwowheeledtest) and the appwheeledtest options and files the this so that they are Identical(i have only checked the visual studio project options and the source-header files is there anything else?).

but the whole thing falls apart in the new project.
I have attached screen shots of the first few frames. after the first few frames the camera start to look at nothing(not even the car) and it just somehow shows oblivian, that is I can only see the skybox. also note that the misplaced wheels are deliberate.
one last thing:
when I don't add wheels, i.e. not use AddWheelAuto, no problem occurs but then all I have got is the car body and no wheels.


* frame1.JPG (16.77 KB, 419x451 - viewed 1119 times.)

* frame2.JPG (17.77 KB, 419x481 - viewed 1078 times.)

* frame3.JPG (11.42 KB, 417x475 - viewed 1113 times.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:34:56 pm by amir » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 7.361 seconds with 17 queries.