I am doing a project of "vehicle simulator"
and the project supervisor cant stop asking questions...
Now I do know something about crystal space but still couldnt answer these questions...
I want to know:
1. Can I use crystal space with multiple screen display, that is, by creating 3 viewports using 3 differnet cameras?
Yes and no. You can use multiple cameras but it is not very easy right now to allow these camera to render on different windows. What you can do is render the different cameras on different parts of the same window.
2. Can I use the bullet's car demo (with a lot of additions and changes of course) to create a complete vehicle simulator software? Are there any copyright issues (my project is not commercial) ? Or technical issues related with it..
Bullet car demo? Bullet is not part of CS. What has this question to do with Crystal Space?
3. Can I generate a good car sound with crystal space? How hard will it be?
CS cannot generate sounds. It can only play sounds that you make using something else. So if you can find a good wav or ogg file with a car sound then CS can play that.
4. Can networking create a problem with crystal space? because I have heard that sometimes there are issues using extra libraries with gaming engines.
Why would there be a problem? Many projects using CS also link with additional networking libraries. There is no problem at all here.
5. My crystal space application hangs if I am running through visual studio (by debugging my project) when I am using "castle" map, Is that a problem with my pc or something else. And also, when I was building crystal space, my computer shut down without any warning 3 times (this problem never occured before and after building cs)
It looks as if you have a overheating problem with your cpu. If your computer shuts down during building that is most often caused by the cpu going too hot and shutting down because of that. Perhaps check if there is a problem with your fan or something.