Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 10:04:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9147 Members
Latest Member: Nikitaen
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Which cspace.py shoud I use for the python binding?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which cspace.py shoud I use for the python binding?  (Read 1566 times)
didu

View Profile Email
« on: November 19, 2007, 06:47:26 am »

Hi guys,

I compiled crystal space version 1.2 from source a while ago, and I found that there are in fact 2 cspace.py files for the python binding of CS. These two files are actually different.

The first one is found at the root directory of CS, i.e. in the same directory as the "configure" script, and its size is 819731 bytes, and it seems that it was created on the same day that I compiled CS from source.

The second one is found at scripts/python, i.e. in the same directory as the 3 tutorial python files, and it's size is 767901 bytes, and it's date is about a month before I compiled CS from source.

I'm currently using the first one, but could someone please tell if this is correct?

Thanks a lot.

-D

Update: Eric from the mailing list told me that the more up-to-date one is generated by swig and that's the one I should use. Thank you Eric!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 02:58:03 pm by didu » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: