Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 03:14:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8220 Members
Latest Member: Igymatta
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Miscellaneous
| |-+  Article/Tutorial Discussion
| | |-+  Some things you need to know before you start
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some things you need to know before you start  (Read 9005 times)
Keen
Webmaster
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 29, 2004, 12:15:35 am »

I've noticed that we already have a large number of tutorials! That is good, but before you write your tutorials you must know some things.

Point 1
Read my Tutorial for Writing Tutorials for TikiWiki!  This tutorial has some tips for people getting the most out of your tutorials or articles!

It keeps frustrating me that people just put slabs of text for a tutorial or an article. Read my tutorial! It helps people like me who like visually aesthetic texts!

Point 2
Also for people who already have written tutorials, but find out that you cannot edit it because you don't have enough permissions. TikiWiki doesn't allow people to be their own admin for their articles in 1.8 (or so it seems).

If you know you can for tikiwiki, and know the instructions please post it here or PM me.

I'm not just going to give away the Editors permissions to everyone. Request it through PM-ing me in this forum or through the TikiWiki website found on my signature. Once you have done so, I'm going to see how active you are in the community and judge whether or not to give you permissions.

Keen

Stop emailing me with scary CS questions! Direct your emails to jorrit or thebolt!

For Crystal Space Tutorials, articles and other stuff, visit community.crystalspace3d.org
Aldabright

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 07:52:27 am »

i'm interested in reading your article, but my computer cannot open the link, i have no idea of the reasons!

hath80

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:40:07 am »

Well noted, thanks for your efforts.

Moujlo22

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:09:28 am »

Thanks for share this information. i like your post very much and agree with you.

Casein protein | Mass Weight Gainer

Joycepaul

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 10:00:22 am »

I watched the tutorial, it is great. I will wait for more of them

Peperutka

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:49:29 am »

Yup there is great amount of tutorials on this forums

Khanhhq123

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:55:59 am »

Actually this tutorial helps me alot. Thanks for your good contribution to our comminity Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: