Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 05:42:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7595 Members
Latest Member: Rejestruj1989
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Crosscompiling on fedora problme with dll
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crosscompiling on fedora problme with dll  (Read 1674 times)

View Profile Email
« on: October 27, 2008, 11:14:03 pm »

hello
i want to compile my map in fedora this is my command
Code:
CXXFLAGS=-I/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include \
 "LDFLAGS=-L/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib -s -O" \
  CXX=/usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-g++   \
 ./configure --host=i686-pc-mingw32 \
  --with-z=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/

but when i execute jam i have some errors like this one

Code:
LinkPlugin cscursor.dll
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x2a2): undefined reference to `_create_mspace_with_base'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x3e7): undefined reference to `_mspace_malloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x413): undefined reference to `_mspace_memalign'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x569): undefined reference to `_mspace_free'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x830): undefined reference to `_mspace_mallopt'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x8b8): undefined reference to `_create_mspace_with_base'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0xc67): undefined reference to `_mspace_malloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0xed9): undefined reference to `_mspace_free'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1013): undefined reference to `_mspace_realloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1196): undefined reference to `_mspace_memalign'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x12dc): undefined reference to `_mspace_memalign'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1512): undefined reference to `_mspace_calloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1645): undefined reference to `_mspace_independent_calloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1785): undefined reference to `_mspace_malloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x17fe): undefined reference to `_mspace_malloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x181c): undefined reference to `_mspace_free'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x18c8): undefined reference to `_mspace_independent_comalloc'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x18ee): undefined reference to `_mspace_free'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x19bf): undefined reference to `_mspace_trim'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1a5f): undefined reference to `_mspace_mallopt'
./out/linux/optimize/libs/libcrystalspace-1.2.a(ptmalloc3.o):ptmalloc3.c:(.text+0x1acc): undefined reference to `_mspace_malloc_stats'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
i try this solution
Code:
Note: If jam reports missing symbols like _mspace_malloc, put '#define MSPACES 1' in the #ifdef-lines in libs/csutil/dlmalloc.c.
but i am not sure of the setting up correctly
gedit libs/csutil/dlmalloc.c
line 526
Code:
/* The maximum possible size_t value has all bits set */
#define MAX_SIZE_T           (~(size_t)0)

#ifndef ONLY_MSPACES
#define ONLY_MSPACES 0
#endif  /* ONLY_MSPACES */
#ifndef MSPACES
#if ONLY_MSPACES
#define MSPACES 1
#else   /* ONLY_MSPACES */
#define MSPACES 0
#endif  /* ONLY_MSPACES */
#endif  /* MSPACES */
#ifndef MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
#define MALLOC_ALIGNMENT ((size_t)8U)
#endif  /* MALLOC_ALIGNMENT */

Vincent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:35:15 pm »

Just a guess, I'd put it just before
#ifndef MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
res
Develazyoper
CS Developer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 11:54:39 pm »

You only specify a cross-compile CXX env var. Check the configure log that the right C compiler is also selected (and consider setting CC to the right value if not).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: