Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 06:19:18 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7597 Members
Latest Member: Drukareczka1989
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Morph target animation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Morph target animation  (Read 1381 times)
Mentoliptus

View Profile Email
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:19:32 pm »

Hi everybody! Sorry in advance for my english Wink

I downloaded and compiled crystal space and thanks to the tutorials and the online help I managed to do a skining-like algorithm with skeletal animation.

Now I have problems with the facial animation. I'm trying to do it with morph tagets. But I'm not sure if the models that come with the engine contain morph targets.

I read the documentation on the cal3D mesh object (http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual-1.2/MeshObject-SprCal3D.html#0) and there's written that crystal space supports morph targets but I don't understand the tutorial about morph animations there.

Can you help me to find a model for crystal space that has defined morph targets? Which formats are supported? I tried to export some models with morph targets with the cal3D exporter but 3DS Max crashes.

Can I do morph tager animations in crystal space with other model formats other than cal3d? Which formats and how? I need only a few lines of code to set up a model and animate it's face...

Please help me! And thank you very much in advance!

***EDIT***
I saw another thread (http://www.crystalspace3d.org/forum/index.php/topic,48.0.html) from 2005 in which you say that there'll be a morph animation tutorial...is this tutorial on the way?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:55:05 am by Mentoliptus » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: