Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 04:54:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7594 Members
Latest Member: Wandagarcia
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  Google SoC 2009: An Introduction and AI Query
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Google SoC 2009: An Introduction and AI Query  (Read 2023 times)
Samd

View Profile Email
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:09:21 am »

Hello Crystal Space Community,
My name is Sam Devlin and I am a fifth year MEng Computer Systems and Software Engineering student with industrial experience about to complete my undergraduate study and beginning my postgraduate PhD this October coming. I am currently exploring my options with regard to work this summer and am very keen to participate in the Google Summer of Code.

I found Crystal Space through this background research and whilst I have not been an active member of the community to this date, I am very impressed with your product and would like to now become more involved. Therefore, my main query is, are you as a former mentoring organisation intending to participate in the summer of code again this year?

My second query is with regard to the artificial intelligence module that appears to have received some work in the SoC2007. Was this project completed and integrated with Crystal Space? If so where can I find this code in the distributed source? I have scanned through the files available at http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2007-crystal/downloads/list but the celGraph file does not appear in the CEL API reference.

I appreciate the time anyone can give to my queries and look forward to exploring the project more thoroughly.
Kind Regards, Sam
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: