Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 11:10:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9010 Posts in 2044 Topics by 8794 Members
Latest Member: Mirroy65
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  freelance artist top quality crazy cheap! interested?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: freelance artist top quality crazy cheap! interested?  (Read 779 times)
hanzo

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 12, 2010, 09:42:24 pm »

yo hi I'm new here, I do know of crystal space and would love to work with developers on some kind of game. using this engine. Also I've been part of the blender community sense way back V1.8 boy oh boy it's come a long way.

anyway I use a host of 3D applications including all the big ones yada yada, but my favorites are

Blender
Silo
Zbrush

funny thing is I tell most of my clients I'm using 3dmax/maya, when I'm actually using mostly silo and blender then just export it as 3ds or obj hehe they can't tell the difference and I've actually found I'm not the only one that does this...

PS that's besides the point, I actually wanted to know if anyone was willing to hire an artist with my quality of work full time for $100 per month on salary bases, you see I'm currently taking a extended "COUGH!" vacation in kenya and the people are friendly the weather is nice and it's very green and theres lots of neat stuff to take pictures of. But the really cool thing is that everything is dirt cheap here and I'm laughing so $100 is actually pretty good in Africa so while I'm here I was thinking that it would be nice to do some crazy good work for any lucky persons that takes advantage of this unique opportunity. enough talking you can check out my web site at http://www.shabastudios.gameartisans.org/ lot more props I got, if you want something else I can make NP... most of the props on that site were made in less then 2 days, I'm sick fast..

anything on that site AAA quality work is sold under $20, or maybe someone could say by the entire package, and that would be a nice amount of props to say make a eye catching tech demo of crystal space, PS you can't beat my prices hehe I'm like out sourcing in reverse or something... I almost forgot to mention if you wanted say last gen artwork with only diffuse maps and lowdef modeling I can do that stuff in a mater of hours just and it's also half the price of the AAA stuff. more you buy the lower the pice.. so with that in mind think big, and by all mean dream.. I make fantasy, sci-fi, and shooter, characters and props, but last few clients were shooters.. Tongue

if anyone in the community is interested then drop me a line at shabastudios@gmail.com

have a good one Wink

samples, enjoy

M4

AK47

RPG-7

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: