Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 11:17:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9032 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9297 Members
Latest Member: Adrihjapa
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  CS PS and the NWO
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CS PS and the NWO  (Read 726 times)
Crystalfur

View Profile Email
« on: September 20, 2010, 01:57:18 am »

I come onto the CS website and what do I see? Jorrit was elected President of the (PS) World!? Wha--?

First let me say, this is not an important thread incase that’s not obvious. I would just like to know a little about what’s going on.

1) How does one get elected to be the President of PS (or the corp. that owns administers it) and what exactly are his duties? (Excluding the obvious facets like signing executive orders, declaring war, holding (beer) summits, and using the constitution for toilet paper.)
2) How many of the CS devs are actually PS agents in disguise?  
3) Does this really change anything as far as CS is concerned?

I certainly hope the new dictator is utilitarian in his endeavors and is still able to administer to the lowly CS concerns that are not strictly MMORPG-PlaneShift related. I am assuming that the majority of CS users do not use it for PS.

Oh, one more thing, should we refer to Jorrit as His Majesty or Mr. President?

Regardless, I am glad to see him getting involved with a project since development has long since halted on Core. If it's anything like Blender's projects, or even the CS version of Yo Franky! the benefits will be great.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: