MinGW and MSYS are a set of programs that can be used to have a programming environment similar to what exists on GNU/Linux.
To install it, you have the information at http://www.mingw.org/wiki/HOWTO_Install_the_MinGW_GCC_Compiler_Suite
The info for the MinGW/MSYS installation of CS is at http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual/MinGW.html
Basically, you would need
- download and launch the MinGW/MSYS automatic installer (mingw-get)
- install it (pay attention to not use space or special characters in the installation path)
- choose the right CS library package from http://www.crystalspace3d.org/downloads/cs-winlibs/
- install the package by enabling MinGW/MSYS support when asked for
- MinGW/MSYS should have installed a shortcut on your desktop, this opens a terminal. In this terminal, type:
- "cd /c/PathToCrystal/CS"