Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 05:37:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9089 Members
Latest Member: Dariurm
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Project Development
| |-+  Development Discussion
| | |-+  iPhone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: iPhone  (Read 6334 times)
Ickywmb

View Profile Email
« on: December 08, 2008, 05:48:02 am »

I am working on a game for the iphone, mac, and pc and would like to use crystal space. However, the iphone is not a supported crystal space platform. I have some experience with C++ and Objective-C. Can anyone let me know what I might do to make crystal space work on the iphone? Since it works on OS X, I feel like there would only be a few implementation differences because of the different interface. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Xordan

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 10:24:05 pm »

I am working on a game for the iphone, mac, and pc and would like to use crystal space. However, the iphone is not a supported crystal space platform. I have some experience with C++ and Objective-C. Can anyone let me know what I might do to make crystal space work on the iphone? Since it works on OS X, I feel like there would only be a few implementation differences because of the different interface. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'd start by trying to compile Smiley Report any compile errors in a trac ticket. I might be getting an iphone soon so I'll probably give this a go.
Achhadchi

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 05:48:40 pm »

i just bought an iphone today Cheesy
Joycepaul

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 10:13:05 am »

great to hear, I would love to try your game on my iphone 4

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: