I am new to this engine, so I wanted to giveit a try. I set everything up as described here
(even though I have VS10).
When I run the app in debug configuration, everything works perfectly, but when I switch to 'release' and want to run it, it just crashes.
Some info I can give you:
- Crystal Space 2.0 Beta 3
- Debugger report: Unhandled exception at 0x77c315de in CrystalSpaceTest1.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000018.
- Crashes in: winsyspath.cpp, line 84
return (wcscmp (path1W, path2W) == 0);
EDIT: Additional Info:
- Version of winlibs package: The one that comes with the big lib compilation
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium x86-64 (building an 32 bit application)
- Compiler: MSVCPP, that one that comes with VS10
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GT555M
- Driver: Latest Nvidia driver (v285.62)
Thanks in advance,
EDIT2: When I use a multi-byte charset instead of unicode, it works.