Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 08:18:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9011 Posts in 2044 Topics by 8822 Members
Latest Member: Mandrilmar
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  ms vs .net + cs = :(
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ms vs .net + cs = :(  (Read 1895 times)
kurtzky

Email
« on: July 30, 2005, 09:24:38 am »

Hi,

after two long days of failing to compile CS, I give up.
A compile with over 3000 errors really makes me sad :/

I've used Ogre and the HL SDKs before, so I'm not a total noob, and I guess I'm missing some simple library or similiar. But .NET is even complaining that it doesnt find stuff like CS_CRYSTALSPACE_EXPORT O_o

I've followed the installation guide exactly, the only problem could be the moment where you have to choose which Cal3d lib to use - there is no .NET only VC 6 and 7 which I assume is .NET

Any ideas what I could have been missing? The workstation is compiling right now, I'll post a compile log later then.
Thanks,
kurtzky
kurtzky

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 09:38:30 am »

http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/yTgAAR62.html   that's the compile..err.. error log Sad

expect wonderful things like "fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation" ;(
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 07:27:53 pm »

http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/yTgAAR62.html   that's the compile..err.. error log Sad

expect wonderful things like "fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation" ;(

Hmm what version of .NET are you using? Many people are using CS with .NET so I'm a bit surprised about your errors.

Greetings,
spex

specazoid packitup3406
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 05:55:37 pm »

I also had quite A LOT of errors when compiling the first time. However, after getting the cs-win32libs package.. and manually putting those libs dlls and header fiiles in the directory where CS was looking for them... I got things to compile and run, with help from users on this forum. Smiley  Did you download and run the cs-win32libs package? If not you definetly need to get that.

-spex
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: