Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 10:55:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9009 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8371 Members
Latest Member: Berger4
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  Project Discussion
| | |-+  anyone interested in helping make a rpg?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: anyone interested in helping make a rpg?  (Read 8769 times)
rpglover

View Profile Email
« on: August 02, 2005, 08:14:23 pm »

Hello,

My  name is Jon and im searching for a team to help me make an rpg.  I am a modellor and i can program in c++ code.  Im not familiar with the crystal space engine but willing to try it out.  I already have the whole storyline planned out and written.  If all goes well it can be published.  For more details email me at rosadojsrsd@yahoo.com or im me at rosadojsrsd on aim.  Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 12:23:49 am by rpglover » Logged
morgul

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 09:18:22 am »

Well, unfortunately, I already have a team, making a sci-fi MMORPG.... but we're looking for a modeller... I figured I'd extend an invatation to you to check us out,. Who knows, you might be interested. Our website is http://gne.g33xnexus.com/precursors and our forums (which has more up-to date info about the game) are http://gne.g33xnexus.com/forums Even if you you don't want to join our project, maybe we can point you in the right direction, and help you out. Drop by the forums, and tell us what you think! Thanks!

--Chris
rpglover

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 06:05:09 am »

Ive seen your site and just recently sent u an email.  I am very interested in helping u create ur game.  As you seen in the forum im a coder but i can also model.  If u are interested, please email me because i dont check the forums frequently.  And to be more detailed i use 3ds max 7 to model but cant animate well.  Thank you for your time. rosadojsrsd@aol.com
LaughingSeraphim

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 02:32:44 pm »

Hello;
I am actually a writer who can do a tiny bit of programming and om good with nurbs. I was actually in here to try and assemble a team for my own projects including a modular RPG system. I could certainly try and contribute to your first as a means of establishment first. I have had two projects, costly and failed due to car wrecks and the like. For my part, if your interested in working with me on mine later down the road (after I scratch your back, of course) it is a suite of games set in a common universe entailing an RPG, an RTS, a SC2 sort of game and an FPS. Meanwhile, email me and tell me whatcha got.
morgul

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 05:50:55 am »

LaughingSeraphim, I'm not sure if you're talking to me, or rpglover.... but if you're talking to me, I'm interested... I'm looking at starting a buisness making games, honestly, so who knows, we might both be two dedicated people who can help each other out. It would be interesting...

--morgul

P.S. rpglover, I didn't get any e-mail from you (I was out of town for a week, so I'm sorry I didn't respond as quickly as I normally would have.) Mind sending it again, or replying to the one I sent you? Thanks!
Adam

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 08:50:49 pm »

I'm a literature student and a published essayist, i've recently been branching out into creative writing and would love the oppourtunity to write for an RPG. Please let me know if i can be of any use Smiley
scott

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2005, 02:04:37 pm »

i can help do anything on the game.
i have a programing skill on another rpg game.
please e-mail me at scottmcadam@hotmail.co.uk
ploease message me if i can be of use.
rpglover

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 07:54:16 pm »

I was gone for a little while srry if i didnt reply to anyone.  New email address as well it is rosadojsrsd@yahoo.com.  Scott what kind of programming do u do?  C+++ java? Just email me if interested i dont check these forums to much.  Send some samples of your work as well.
Carson

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 04:07:06 am »

Hello,

My  name is Jon and im searching for a team to help me make an rpg.  I am a modellor and i can program in c++ code.  Im not familiar with the crystal space engine but willing to try it out.  I already have the whole storyline planned out and written.  If all goes well it can be published.  For more details email me at rosadojsrsd@aol.com or im me at rosadojsrsd on aim.  Thank you for your cooperation.
I am willing to help you make it jon
Melbels

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2005, 01:45:40 am »

Hey yall....if anyone wants a charater designer to make up and sketch there charaters i would be happy to give it a go!
david

Email
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 12:12:21 am »

I am an 11 year old boy who has great ideas for any and everything that has to do with rpgs but no expierience in the matter.BUT I WANNA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLLLLLEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSE
rpglover

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 12:41:28 am »

Sorry for long time of no response.  I am still working on game but i cant stress it enough that you guys should email me instead of putting it on the forums, for I do not check them much.  I have sent you emails if we need you.  Please email me if you want to join the team and i have not emailed you.  And the coders i ask for are stricktly c++  if you are a coder.  Still alot of open spots.
kyle A kerr

Email
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 12:39:48 pm »

Hey im ready and willing to make an rpg game, if its feasable can you send me some specs and plans for your game i have helped to design many online and console games. I cant give you very much time wise as im working on a realtime rpg game for the ps2 its going to be the first game for my company ultimaspec so if my lack of time is not a problem then im on board.
rpglover

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 07:01:34 am »

I have just recently sent you an email.  If you didnt recieve my email then respond to this post or email me.
kieran

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 05:21:08 pm »

i would like to make an rpg game if anyone would help me please email me asap p.s i have no exp in making websites but i could sure make up characters ect i have a very good emagination and i could run a website withs some help so plz email me
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: