Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 03:37:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9020 Posts in 2053 Topics by 8568 Members
Latest Member: Chajsay
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  no idea how to download cs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: no idea how to download cs  (Read 1944 times)
rpglover

View Profile Email
« on: August 03, 2005, 01:07:48 am »

hello,

im trying to download the crystal space engine for an rpg game i wish to make but i cant seem to figure out how to download it.  if anybody can help me please post.  or if u want details on the rpg im planning to make please email me at rosadojsrsd@aol.com.  or im  me on aim at rosadojsrsd.  im making a completly new group for this project.
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 05:28:44 am »

hello,

im trying to download the crystal space engine for an rpg game i wish to make but i cant seem to figure out how to download it.  if anybody can help me please post.  or if u want details on the rpg im planning to make please email me at rosadojsrsd@aol.com.  or im  me on aim at rosadojsrsd.  im making a completly new group for this project.

Just click on the 'download' button on the Crystal Space site. What exactly is the problem with downloading?

Greetings,
rpglover

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 09:04:15 am »

tryed that it just says click the download link to the left of the site which i alrdy did and if i click it again it just keeps saying it
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 10:46:52 am »

tryed that it just says click the download link to the left of the site which i alrdy did and if i click it again it just keeps saying it

Huh What browser are you using? If you click on the download link on the left of the site (the third link from above, between 'About Crystal Space' and 'Developer Page at SF) then you come at another page (in the center). On that page you can select between latest stable and the CVS version of CS. Choose what you prefer and click on the appropriate link.

Greetings,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: