Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 03:28:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9020 Posts in 2053 Topics by 8570 Members
Latest Member: Msroyscarl03
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  Project Discussion
| | |-+  RPG: Tale of a Thousand Moons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RPG: Tale of a Thousand Moons  (Read 2386 times)
Keiyentai

Keiyentai@comcast.net Keiyentai+Izamu Kano_Son_of_Kei
View Profile
« on: September 02, 2005, 12:19:59 pm »

Hi, My name is Kei and I am the owner of NeoSpawn Games (some may have heard of me on other forums). My dream is Tale of a Thousand Moons. A enspancive living breathing world. A "Dynamic" RPG. You choose from 7 different distinct races and 13 cultures. You can be almost anything from a fishermen who sell fish in the local market to a shammon of your people. There is a main time line of events, you can either aid, disrrupt, watch, or destroy the event depending on what your char is, how far you are from the event and so on. So if you char just happens to be in a town where a dragon is slightly mad and wants to roost people for fun you can either slay the dragon, run for your life, leave town and watch people die horrific deaths, or slay the dragon and make the people appoint you leader of the town or they will face a wrath worse then the dragon who now lays dead on the ground. It's stuff like this that make TOTM unique. Depending what you do will effect the major time line. There is NO "offical" ending. You start at any age beyound twelve untill upwards of 300 depending on the race before you char dies on natueral cuases.

What NeoSpawn Games needs:

CODERS this was the downfall of the old team. No one wanted to code with out wanting like 20-40k UP FRONT!! I kid you not.
A new team of modelers.
Texture Artists
Animators
Mainly coders though. If we can get some coders up and getting just a basic "This is a small demo map" with a terrien then we can get more modelers and texture artis and concept.  Then we can show it off to people who may be interested in to investing. Then this WILL be paying. But ONLY if we can find an investor....or I win the lotto. Smiley  If you are interested and or want to know more please DO NOT hesitate to either reply and or e-mail me at Keiyentai@comcast.net that is also my MSN messenger as well.

Also the design doc for TOTM is being redone yet again. I will post it soon.

Must compile greatest engine tweaks in world........>_>
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: