Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 10:28:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7628 Members
Latest Member: Majstersztyk1989
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  Crystal space and Fuel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crystal space and Fuel  (Read 2447 times)
ibob

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2005, 07:21:21 am »

Hello,
  From what I've read in the CS site Fuel game is made with CS and CEL. In their site theri is a ppt presentation about the architecture of Fuel  http://www.firetoads.com/data/fuel_architecture.ppt  . I checked it in order to see how CS is used by a commercial and promising game.
  But neither CS or CEL where mentioned anywhere in the presentation. In fact in the intro it says that the 9 primary technologies developed where: Landscape engine, Quadtrees, Physics system, Menu system, Graphics, Sound / Surface, AI, Water system, Shrub system. And then the presentation presents each one of them.

So my two questions are these: are CS and Fuel related and how?
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 08:01:27 am »

Hello,
  From what I've read in the CS site Fuel game is made with CS and CEL. In their site theri is a ppt presentation about the architecture of Fuel  http://www.firetoads.com/data/fuel_architecture.ppt  . I checked it in order to see how CS is used by a commercial and promising game.
  But neither CS or CEL where mentioned anywhere in the presentation. In fact in the intro it says that the 9 primary technologies developed where: Landscape engine, Quadtrees, Physics system, Menu system, Graphics, Sound / Surface, AI, Water system, Shrub system. And then the presentation presents each one of them.

So my two questions are these: are CS and Fuel related and how?

You are confusing another game which is also called Fuel. The fuel game that was made with CS is not available and has no web page.

Greetings,
ibob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 11:14:39 am »

oups my mistake. Both seem arcade - vehicle racing... got confused
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: