Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 10:50:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9144 Members
Latest Member: Alinorzen
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Compile Errors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Compile Errors  (Read 6008 times)
bluntman

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2005, 06:37:25 pm »

Sorry I worded that wrong, I know how to use Visual Studio, all I'm looking for is "the rules" for what I can and can't remove from the build. I see all of the plugins and such but most of them dont have very intuitive names and even then, I dont know anything about the architecture of the engine so I dont know what is required and what is not...

What do you all include when you build and what do you take out?
I know its based on what you want to do but for starters, I'm looking for a "bare bones" engine that I can start with and add plugins as I see fit.

Thanks
sunshine
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 10:53:03 pm »

That's difficult to answer because most of the plugins are load dynamically on-demand. For instance, the particular map you load may use certain types of meshes but not others, so the plugins for the mesh types used will be loaded. Likewise, certain types of images (jpg, png, etc.) may be used for textures in a map, so the loader plugins for those image types will needed, but not the other image loaders. This answer can be extended to most of the remaining plugins.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: