Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 03:54:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8251 Members
Latest Member: Reidkendall
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  Project Discussion
| | |-+  Wants to know who is intrested in making a racing game with me...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wants to know who is intrested in making a racing game with me...  (Read 3323 times)
Qu1ksh0t

View Profile Email
« on: September 01, 2005, 03:10:18 am »

Hi, I know this game will be a challenge, that is the only reason I don't want to make this game by myself. When I want to do something, I want to do it BIG. The same applies to my idea of the ideal racing game. I have always loved cars, the looks, the sound, the feel, and of course the performance. Ok, so on to the details: the game will be a combination of street racing and sims. YES, the SIMS. You live life, earn money, but mostly race. I want to make a game about real street racing. No laps in the city, staight up drag racing. Many may think, this will get bring soon, right? NO. I think the reason no one has made ANYTHING like this game is because they have thought it would bore people. But I think if you create realistic physics, real tuning (from tire pressure to engine timing), and different type of races (including racing from a roll, stop light, or organized street racing.) Of course what would a realistic game be without cops, this will involve AI, but i don't want stupid cops, I want cops that will make good decisions and call for backup. I want the player to make decisions. Of course may of you are thinking this game is impossible. I think it is possible. With the right people.  Only if the team is pationate, deticated, and patient, will this game become reality and the greatest racing game in history.

I'm tired of typing so I will ist features i would like.

-A player who has a life, like a job (or maybe career, a girlfriend, etc. (not the style where tap space and mouse at the same time to flip burgers at McD's)
-Real cars for all over the world
-Customizing visual and realistic performance (no miata's that can withstand 20 seconds of nitrous like in NFSU)
-Realistic physics
-LOTS OF TUNING

PLEASE IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP, ME EMAIL ME @ Street_Tunin@comcast.net

Also I have AIM. my sn is I3aI3e IVIagnet.

If you think I'm stupid and crazy, please point this out. Also suggestions are welcome.

I'm tired of typing, I bet i left a lot of my shit out, cause i tend to do that when I have many idea's. I might edit this in the future, or in 5 mins. Thanks for your time and patience ladies and gentlemen.

Oh btw, you wont be paid to do this. and i forgot to mention i am beging to learn C++ and i know 3ds Max pretty well. Ok, that it i promise. thanks
vlad

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 05:27:48 am »

id like to make a game with u so wat do u say
vlad

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 05:36:11 am »

hellow are u there
vlad

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 05:41:20 am »

come on are u there