Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 01:44:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8221 Members
Latest Member: Garretthallmark
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Game Content Creation
| | |-+  Problems, and anyone one intersted in making a wallmart game?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Problems, and anyone one intersted in making a wallmart game?  (Read 3034 times)
CountX

Email
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:49:13 am »

I am new to game creation and i just finished compiling CS and just got walktest to work, i then had lots of trouble to get -relight to work be cause i didnt know where to put it. so i tried lots of different things until ./walktest flarge -relight workded. now that i got that working i wanted to know how i can make my own stuff. i have maya 3dsmax autoCAD and truespace I can create things ok in all of them so i wanted to how i can use the things i make like levels and things in the engine. textures where do put thoses i am very new to this whole thing so if anyone here actually responds to this plz explain from the aspect of a child to this. i can grasp it all but i dont have anything off to start. And i would also like to ask that if there are any others out there are interested in helping me make a wal-mart game where the old people in the cart things shoot at you and you have to escape, heres my email countx9191@gmail.com!!

CHOA!!!!!

*admin: changed the topic to be ... slightly... more descriptive from : "a very n00b question"*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 04:59:55 pm by dingobloo » Logged
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:36:47 am »

I am new to game creation and i just finished compiling CS and just got walktest to work, i then had lots of trouble to get -relight to work be cause i didnt know where to put it. so i tried lots of different things until ./walktest flarge -relight workded. now that i got that working i wanted to know how i can make my own stuff. i have maya 3dsmax autoCAD and truespace I can create things ok in all of them so i wanted to how i can use the things i make like levels and things in the engine. textures where do put thoses i am very new to this whole thing so if anyone here actually responds to this plz explain from the aspect of a child to this. i can grasp it all but i dont have anything off to start. And i would also like to ask that if there are any others out there are interested in helping me make a wal-mart game where the old people in the cart things shoot at you and you have to escape, heres my email countx9191@gmail.com!!

CHOA!!!!!

I recommend to read a few of the tutorials on this community site and also have a look at the CS manual. Also if you have specific problems you can ask them here or on IRC.

Greetings,
Bryan Krause

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 10:06:45 pm »

Either you stole those graphics programs or you recently won the lottery. Have you checked the prices of those programs? That's expensive stuff to be stealing.
CountX

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 06:17:19 am »

Thank you i am having trouble with the online manual and dont have the one with the CS download, i will keep trying to fix it. i just wanted to know if there was an easy solution or way to do it... but i guess not from your answer so i will try the tutorials and keep woking on the thing with my browser. Thank you for respnding and i hope to see every one soon in the forum.
CHOA!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: