Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 05:43:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7618 Members
Latest Member: Tymqwaro
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  WIP Projects
| | |-+  A dream that may be Realized
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A dream that may be Realized  (Read 7353 times)
Vulkaru
« on: March 21, 2005, 06:26:36 pm »

I have played many games....i have now decided to make my own game....by myself. I know its gonna be hard but i'm willing to learn. Right now i just want to learn how to use Crystal Space so i just wanna make a small demo type game. I have no idea where to start though, I have download wincvs and i followed the directions on dling CS. I need some guidance as to where to get started. Once i get started i will get going...and i need some help getting started. So please Help if you can.

I have been reading around the CS site and i am learning more and more everyday...but i'm really newbish to CS right now and need a little guidance.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 06:31:35 pm »

Right now i need a list of things to do... if there is a guide somwher eit woulc be usefull...but i'm asking for help learning how to use everything.
HangDude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 11:23:47 am »

You should probably think about what kind of game you want to create first, then only learn what you need for that game.. makes it far more interesting, imho.
Be sure to have a good grip on C++ first tough!

good luck,
phil
allpowerful32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 03:07:19 am »

I would suggest making a simple top down view "asteroids" game, as this is commonly considdered the "hello world" of game programming. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: