Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 01:51:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9137 Members
Latest Member: Matouwski
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  crystal space first mesh
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: crystal space first mesh  (Read 2385 times)
schimmel

View Profile Email
« on: December 01, 2005, 04:03:18 pm »

hello all!

if you look at my post count you will notify that im new to this forum (yeh, its the first post Tongue)
i have to say i really like crystal space.

i unterstand the C++ syntax and 3ds max basics, this fits wonderful!
After one week of reading tutorials, compiling, testing etc. i finally was able 5 minutes ago to load my first own mesh in walktest and im really happy!!!

so finally i was successful without annoying the forum members here with questions a complete newbie would ask before reading all the tutorials!
man it's so great. Maybe some of you remembers when he/she was able to load the first time a self made mesh in crystal space (with lightning!! Tongue)

your community has a new member -> me

thx for this great engine and the well written tutorials.

regards,
  Schimmel
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 04:05:04 pm by schimmel » Logged
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 04:07:07 pm »

hello all!

if you look at my post count you will notify that im new to this forum (yeh, its the first post Tongue)
i have to say i really like crystal space.

i unterstand the C++ syntax and 3ds max basics, this fits wonderful!
After one week of reading tutorials, compiling, testing etc. i finally was able 5 minutes ago to load my first own mesh in walktest and im really happy!!!

so finally i was successful without annoying the forum members here with questions a complete newbie would ask before reading all the tutorials!
man it's so great. Maybe some of you remembers when he/she was able to load the first time a self made mesh in crystal space (with lightning!! Tongue)

your community has a new member -> me

thx for this great engine and the well written tutorials.

regards,
  Schimmel

Well we don't often get posts in the forums to complain about having no problems with CS smiley

Glad everything goes well though. If you ever have a problem for real, don't hesitate to bother us here smiley

Greetings,
schimmel

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 04:11:59 pm »

i had many many problems!!!

but im more a person that is "learning by doing" and not "learning by reading all about it and understanding" Smiley

nah its great, i guess real questions will arise soon. But first i will get more conform with all CS classes and plugins etc. Source code is untouched at the moment Smiley

and i hope some planeshift members are also activ in this forums. Cause i have many questions about network coding, databases etc. All what you need to save player informations on a server.
Dunken1

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 06:42:34 am »

yeah well if u read my "i am having problems" four you will know my struggles.
I wonder if any day cs will be flaw and bug free that is perfect?
genjix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:07:14 pm »

I wish I knew a piece of bug free software Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: