Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2014, 04:43:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9158 Members
Latest Member: Virginiarude
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  viewmesh crash with a Cal3d model
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: viewmesh crash with a Cal3d model  (Read 7436 times)
Liquid_Cluster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 06:15:58 pm »

Hello smiley

my OS: win2k
my CS: 0.99
compiled with: MinGW

first i say hello @ all, its my first time in this forum smiley my english is not that good, but i hope you will understand me

i got a similar error like it is explained above: my model loads without errors, but it isnt shown, just not there, the same happened as i tried it out with the cally model. i read, that it may work with the cs 0.89 wich i had before i switched to 0.99

i got an important question for you, and please dont laugh, i just get into that all and dont have any clue how to do that:
how do i add the cal3d libs in cs 0.98? adding before compiling crystal space, or compiling them after? where to put them?
both ways didnt worked for me sad  that is at last the reason, why i changed to cs0.99, didnt had to add the libs seperate there. but it is not really a good idea, to stay in 0.99 when viewmesh dont work right way...

i really try to get my model working in crystal space and so i ask you for a little bit of help in that, if someone gets the time, a little short step by step explaination would be great smiley

thanks for the time and have a nice day
hopefull

Liquid Cluster
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 06:46:36 pm by Liquid_Cluster » Logged
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 06:30:08 pm »

Hello smiley

my OS: win2k
my CS: 0.99
compiled with: MinGW

first i say hello @ all, its my first time in this forum smiley my english is not that good, but i hope you will understand me

i got a similar error like it is explained above: my model loads without errors, but it isnt shown, just not there, the same happened as i tried it out with the cally model. i read, that it may work with the cs 0.89 wich i had before i switched to 0.99

i got an important question for you, and please dont laugh, i just get into that all and dont have any clue how to do that:
how do i add the cal3d libs in cs 0.89? adding before compiling crystal space, or compiling them after? where to put them?
both ways didnt worked for me sad  that is at last the reason, why i changed to cs0.99, didnt had to add the libs seperate there. but it is not really a good idea, to stay in 0.99 when viewmesh dont work right way...

i really try to get my model working in crystal space and so i ask you for a little bit of help in that, if someone gets the time, a little short step by step explaination would be great smiley

thanks for the time and have a nice day
hopefull

Liquid Cluster

Use should use the latest cs_winlibs package (version 12).

Greetings,
Liquid_Cluster

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 06:49:29 pm »

Hello jorrit,

thank you for the very fast answer grin , im going to try that out smiley
i hope its working smiley i will post the result wink

cya later wink
Liquid_Cluster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 07:36:57 pm »

Ok, i installed the winlibs version 12, still using CS0.99
AND ITS WORKING!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the hint grin im so glad that i can move forward now after days and weeks of troubleshooting

thank you again, you made my day grin
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: