Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 05:03:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9010 Posts in 2044 Topics by 8766 Members
Latest Member: Msturnocarl03
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Project Development
| |-+  Bug Reports
| | |-+  Cannot open include file: 'igeom/collider.h' : No such file or directory
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cannot open include file: 'igeom/collider.h' : No such file or directory  (Read 7547 times)
willjm

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2005, 08:18:34 pm »

Hello, I was playing around with collision detection and reading section  "5.8.2 Doing Collision Detection". In this section it lists some include files to use when implementing collision detection.

Include Files

The include files useful for this section are:

#include "iutil/object.h"
#include "iutil/plugin.h"
#include "igeom/collider.h"
#include "igeom/polymesh.h"
#include "iengine/mesh.h"
#include "cstool/collider.h"

I included these files in my application and received the error "Cannot open include file: 'igeom/collider.h' : No such file or directory". I went to C:\CS\include\igeom to see if the file was really not there and it is not. Is this file supposed to be there or has it been moved to a new location? If so, the documentation in that section needs to be updated to reflect the change. Currently I am using Stable Release 0.98. As always, thanks for your help.
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:27:43 pm »

Hello, I was playing around with collision detection and reading section  "5.8.2 Doing Collision Detection". In this section it lists some include files to use when implementing collision detection.

Include Files

The include files useful for this section are:

#include "iutil/object.h"
#include "iutil/plugin.h"
#include "igeom/collider.h"
#include "igeom/polymesh.h"
#include "iengine/mesh.h"
#include "cstool/collider.h"

I included these files in my application and received the error "Cannot open include file: 'igeom/collider.h' : No such file or directory". I went to C:\CS\include\igeom to see if the file was really not there and it is not. Is this file supposed to be there or has it been moved to a new location? If so, the documentation in that section needs to be updated to reflect the change. Currently I am using Stable Release 0.98. As always, thanks for your help.

Are you reading the documentation from 0.98 or from 0.99? It appears as if you are reading the wrong documentation.

Greetings,
willjm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:32:23 pm »

This is the URI for the page I have been reading. I access it by following the link for the 0.98 documentation.

http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual-0.98/cs_112.html#SEC235
willjm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 09:28:00 pm »

I assume that the documentation for Version 0.98r004 is supposed to be read from the Stable Release 0.98 documentation. If that's not the case, I am reading the wrong documentation. Which documentation should I be reading then, Stable Release 0.98 or Bleeding Edge CVS?
sunshine
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 01:05:48 am »

For the CVS version, use http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual/

For the 0.98 release, use http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual-0.98/

You can also just use the documentation at CS/docs/manual/html/index.html (assuming that was the structure at the time of the 0.98 release; if not, it was probably CS/docs/html/index.html).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: