Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2015, 09:01:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9100 Posts in 2101 Topics by 10536 Members
Latest Member: 9jdw3086
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  TIE Fighter like game?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TIE Fighter like game?  (Read 2621 times)

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2005, 09:03:42 am »

I've had ideas for a TIE Fighter(Wing Commander I & II) like computer game floating around in my head ever since I first played those games, my question is would CS be appropriate for a space based fighter simulator?

My thought is yes, but I'd have to do something funky with my wall textures and room sizes...  ?

I've looked into Vega Strike. That game looks wonderful, and I could probably put all my ideas into that, but I've been playing around with this idea for so long, I want to use it commercially. I really want to make a living building computer games.

So, any advice anyone can give me on simulating outer space with Crystal Space, would also be much appreciated!!!

“Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Blair, reporting for duty, sir!”
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 07:52:49 am »

Somebody already had that kind of idea and programmed a really nice space shooter in CS: The Cassini Division, take a look in the projects area where you can find a trailer and a url for downloading the whole game.
I also think that is a good idea for a game, I am planning something similar to that, too.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:04:43 pm »

The Cassini Division at this time is out of line to download.
Somebody know a similar proyect?

Im looking for some similar. but i can't find nothing.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: