Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 02:03:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9145 Members
Latest Member: Monyroza
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Compile Errors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Compile Errors  (Read 1751 times)
Zkel

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2006, 04:03:08 am »

Greetings, I'm really excited about starting to learn how to develop with CS! I've attempted to compile the most recent CVS edition of CS using VC++ 2005 Express (Platform SDK installed using Microsoft Guide, VC++ Directories edited), however recieved a couple build errors, primarily linking errors. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as I am eager to learn how to use CS. Thanks! Here is the link for the build log that contains the errors.
Build Log Download
allpowerful32

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 04:23:10 am »

For future reference - there's really no point in putting that small of text file on "file factory" - and I seem to not be able to access it without paying a buck.  Just put an excerpt or the important parts in a code block in your post.  Beyond that, your errors seem to be pretty similar to some of mine.  Make sure that the win32 external libraries (available on the download page) are properly installed.  That was my problem. 
Zkel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 02:22:55 pm »

I tried reinstalling/configuring the winlibs however, I still have no luck. Hopefully I'll figure it out, thanks for the help thus far. For the download, you have to only wait a few seconds then select a free server, no need to pay $1. Thanks again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: