Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 05:37:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2051 Topics by 8505 Members
Latest Member: Tonem
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Cant find Maze sourcecode in `apps/tutorial/mazing'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cant find Maze sourcecode in `apps/tutorial/mazing'  (Read 1993 times)
Ernie

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2006, 01:49:12 pm »

Hi,

I downloaded the latest pseudo stable version and wanted to follow the maze tutorial.
But I dont have the directory `apps/tutorial/mazing' ?!
Can someone help ?

THX
Ernie
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 01:54:41 pm »

Hi,

I downloaded the latest pseudo stable version and wanted to follow the maze tutorial.
But I dont have the directory `apps/tutorial/mazing' ?!
Can someone help ?

THX
Ernie

The mazing tutorial doesn't exist in pseudo-stable. It is added after that. You can only get it from cvs.

Greetings,
Ernie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 09:44:12 pm »

Just downloaded the cvs files and get the following error when I want to build the maze app with windowsXP and visual studio 2005:

g:\vc projects\cs_test1\maze\gamestuff.cpp(543) : error C2664: 'iGeneralFactoryState::GenerateSphere': conversion of parameter 1 from 'csEllipsoid' to 'const csSphere isnt possible because: converting from 'csEllipsoid' to 'const csSphere' isnt possible.
g:\vc projects\cs_test1\maze\gamestuff.cpp(613) : error C2039: 'EnableZSort': is no element of 'iParticlesFactoryState'

I translated the error message from german to english and hope I did it OK...
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 10:04:23 pm »

Just downloaded the cvs files and get the following error when I want to build the maze app with windowsXP and visual studio 2005:

g:\vc projects\cs_test1\maze\gamestuff.cpp(543) : error C2664: 'iGeneralFactoryState::GenerateSphere': conversion of parameter 1 from 'csEllipsoid' to 'const csSphere isnt possible because: converting from 'csEllipsoid' to 'const csSphere' isnt possible.
g:\vc projects\cs_test1\maze\gamestuff.cpp(613) : error C2039: 'EnableZSort': is no element of 'iParticlesFactoryState'

I translated the error message from german to english and hope I did it OK...

Well you need the rest of CS/CVS too. CS has already changed a bit and mazing is already using the changes in CS. So mazing tutorial doesn't work against pseudo-stable CS.

Greetings,
Ernie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 11:06:52 pm »

OK I'll update
THX
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: