Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2014, 10:02:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9026 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9129 Members
Latest Member: Kosmobruk66
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  CrystalBlend Discussion
| | |-+  Blender 2.41 release, does it have the cs implementation?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blender 2.41 release, does it have the cs implementation?  (Read 5883 times)
Keen
Webmaster
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 22, 2006, 03:24:10 am »

Blender 2.41 just got released only one month after 2.40... this release has lots of updates towards the gaming side.

I was wondering, since I haven't heard much on the development on CrystalBlend, is CrystalBlend being used in the new blender release?

Jorrit's last entry in his blog about this was pretty long ago, so I'm curious to see how its going on too. Jorrit also mentioned that he was waiting for the 2.40 release, so whats happening now?

Keen

Stop emailing me with scary CS questions! Direct your emails to jorrit or thebolt!

For Crystal Space Tutorials, articles and other stuff, visit community.crystalspace3d.org
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 06:22:20 am »

Blender 2.41 just got released only one month after 2.40... this release has lots of updates towards the gaming side.

I was wondering, since I haven't heard much on the development on CrystalBlend, is CrystalBlend being used in the new blender release?

Jorrit's last entry in his blog about this was pretty long ago, so I'm curious to see how its going on too. Jorrit also mentioned that he was waiting for the 2.40 release, so whats happening now?

The full CrystalBlend project is a bit on hold given that Erwin Coumans (from original game engine) is planning to work on this now so I'm waiting to see what happens there.

CrystalBlend Lite is still alive but I need to find time to fix it for 64-bit.

Greetings,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: