Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 06:11:08 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7576 Members
Latest Member: Jelynbaluart
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  CrystalBlend Discussion
| | |-+  Materials and lights
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Materials and lights  (Read 6310 times)
Javier

Email
« on: February 12, 2006, 06:15:47 am »

Can anyone help me with a quick guide to placing a material using Crystalblend? Every time I place a solid color material Crystalblend won't run. I have only gotten to work uv maps. The other things is that the lights seem to be emitting a color gradient or something and every lamp turns my uv mapped walls into rainbows (i can see the uv map underneath though). If anyone knows why please let me know.
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:10:44 pm »

Can anyone help me with a quick guide to placing a material using Crystalblend? Every time I place a solid color material Crystalblend won't run. I have only gotten to work uv maps. The other things is that the lights seem to be emitting a color gradient or something and every lamp turns my uv mapped walls into rainbows (i can see the uv map underneath though). If anyone knows why please let me know.

What exactly do you mean by 'won't run'? Can you give me a screenshot of what you mean by that rainbow effect?

Greetings,
iqjavier

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 11:40:51 pm »

Ok, this is what I get. I simply appended this building (it has UV maps and textures).

jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 06:26:13 am »

Ok, what video card do you have and do you have recent OpenGL drivers for it?

Greetings,
iqjavier

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 09:19:09 am »

I solved it. I hadn't applied normal maps. JIC, I have an ATI Radeon x850 Platinum Edition 256 MB PCI Express x16
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: