Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 06:44:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7626 Members
Latest Member: Danielmarini
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  Crystal Core Discussion
| | |-+  What is going on?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 6680 times)
Knic
« on: April 18, 2005, 09:12:21 pm »

There are no new information about the project on crystalspace3d.org. You alos cannot find any clear and structured generel informations there. The only content is a bunch of old thesis, scratches, screenshots and models in shambles. Are there any news to the current state of development?
deckerego

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 05:11:29 pm »

From what I gather, the team is busy building thesis, scratches, screenshots and models in shambles. It's looking nice so far, however.

Bear in mind this is a tech demo. Don't expect any clear and structured generel informations 'till they're finished. The best use of Crystal Core, and something I think they've already done well, is have some working code for people to look at when they get stuck.
Tony
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 12:26:21 am »

I ask for a password to help contribute to the project, "owl site" but got no reply, what's going on ?
genjix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:20:59 pm »

The project is still in early stages so don't expect wonders, but it is progressing well Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: