Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2014, 08:48:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8338 Members
Latest Member: Msarlscarl03
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  Crystal Core Discussion
| | |-+  What is going on?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 6875 times)
Knic
« on: April 18, 2005, 09:12:21 pm »

There are no new information about the project on crystalspace3d.org. You alos cannot find any clear and structured generel informations there. The only content is a bunch of old thesis, scratches, screenshots and models in shambles. Are there any news to the current state of development?
deckerego

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 05:11:29 pm »

From what I gather, the team is busy building thesis, scratches, screenshots and models in shambles. It's looking nice so far, however.

Bear in mind this is a tech demo. Don't expect any clear and structured generel informations 'till they're finished. The best use of Crystal Core, and something I think they've already done well, is have some working code for people to look at when they get stuck.
Tony
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 12:26:21 am »

I ask for a password to help contribute to the project, "owl site" but got no reply, what's going on ?
genjix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:20:59 pm »

The project is still in early stages so don't expect wonders, but it is progressing well Smiley
Gabriella95

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 02:57:51 pm »

These posts are really good and definitely beneficial. Great stuff from this part of the internet. This is the best weboard for anyone who wants to know about this subject.
voyance par mail gratuite                   
voyance gratuite par mail                    
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: