Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 02:12:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7602 Members
Latest Member: Khateyni
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Game Content Creation
| | |-+  Blender2crystal - Property Viewer crashes B2C
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blender2crystal - Property Viewer crashes B2C  (Read 2471 times)
Sebek

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:44:57 pm »

Hi
I'm using blender-2.40-linux-glibc232-py23-i386 and blender2crystal-cvs (from Debian unstable packages) script.
Everything works fine until I press Property Viewer button - B2C crashes and I get something like this:

Code:
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/gui/__init__.py", line 14, in draw
    gui.draw()
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/gui/gui.py", line 437, in draw
    DrawSubMenu(5,window_size[1]-90,ui_keys,80,"tool")
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/gui/gui.py", line 87, in DrawSubMenu
    b2cs.sub_ui_draw(basex+100,basey+5+((j+1)*20),ui_keys,eventbase+nmodules+1,"tool",ui_keys["ui_"+type])
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/__init__.py", line 215, in sub_ui_draw
    submodule.__dict__["ui_draw"](basex,basey,ui_keys,eventbase,type)
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/tool/ui_tool_view.py", line 258, in ui_draw
    b2cs.selection.AddArea(wID,selbox,eventbase)
  File "/usr/lib/blender/scripts/bpymodules/b2cs/selection.py", line 5, in AddArea
    areas[wID][event]=box
KeyError: 8

Any ideas?
caedes

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:22:25 pm »

hi!

the blender2crystal-cvs package represents more or less up-to-date state of the cvs from blender2crystal.

a lot is going on here, and the property view tool has been transformed (along with a lot of new
tools) to work as an overlay in blender 3d windows.

you have to activate the overlays if you want to use them, in each 3d window do: view->spacehandler->blender2crystal. this activates the handler for events.
this menu is still experimental but will be much more robust and helpful (one would hope smiley). this is what you should see: http://hackitectura.net/~caedes/Pantallazo-newb2csgui.png

after activating the handler and saving the map you wont have to load blender2crystal handlers (they should load automatically when opening activated maps).
if after activating the handler you still dont see the overlay check you have "enable script links" activated in your map (at buttons window->script tab->scriptlinks).

the "property view" tool in the tools tab in old interface will be removed, so forget about it (well, if you really need it there just ask for it).

keep in mind this is work in progress until 0.6 version comes out.

greetings!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: