Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 08:45:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7594 Members
Latest Member: Wandagarcia
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Projects
| |-+  WIP Projects
| | |-+  The Seventh Game: Precursors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Seventh Game: Precursors  (Read 5330 times)
whitelynx

FunkieDaMouse@hotmail.com FunkieMous
View Profile WWW
« on: April 28, 2005, 06:41:17 pm »

To quote our website:

"The year is 2695. For centuries, mankind has been content to wage war with itself. Two factions, The People's Republic of Terra and The League of United Worlds dominate most of the galaxy. In a remote corner of Terran space, a discovery has shaken both governments to their core. Suddenly, it has become very evident that humanity is not alone in the universe..."

I've been working steadily on this game since September. We just recently (April 23) released an alpha test. Soon we'll be releasing another with quite a bit of cleanup and some improved gameplay.

The Seventh Game: Precursors
http://gne.g33xnexus.com/precursors

"Without music, life is a mistake, a trial, an exile."
 - Nietzsche
Keen
Webmaster
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 09:22:26 am »

Wow, that looks really good!

I really like the ship. It looks hi-tech  Cool

For the space scenes, it would look a lot more cooler if you had stars/nebula/planets in the background.

Also for the land scenes, it might be better to add more little details, like clouds =)

Overall it looks very promising! All you need is to add a little more detail!

Keen

Stop emailing me with scary CS questions! Direct your emails to jorrit or thebolt!

For Crystal Space Tutorials, articles and other stuff, visit community.crystalspace3d.org
Morgul

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:04:45 pm »

We just released a 2nd Alpha. Available in Windows, and Linux (although some systems, like slackware, have issues with the linux build. I bet the windows one runs in wine.)

Give it a shot!

--Chris
contingencyplan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 05:34:45 pm »

For anybody who's visited the website or forums in the past several days may have noticed that they were down. This was due to difficulties with our old webhosting provider. We have since switched to a new provider (Dawnet) and are in the process of rebuilding our website and forums. We'll keep y'all posted about our progress!
~Brian
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: