Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 09:32:44 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8244 Members
Latest Member: Gregoryjerson
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  PLease help, a very newbie question!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PLease help, a very newbie question!!!!  (Read 2193 times)
navneethvk
« on: April 21, 2005, 08:03:52 am »

I downloaded crystalspace .zip file from the site and extracted it and then all that is  there in the file are many programs and most of them ask you to choose the program to open it. Can anyone tell me if i need anything else to start using crystal space?  ( by the way i have bloodshed dev c++ but which file to compile?) PLease help.
Astro1derboy
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 08:36:22 pm »

From what I've seen, this program rocks.

However, I'm having EXACTLY the same issues.  I've searched the forums, emailed people directly and still have yet to understand how to even get started.

I've looked for the steps in a tutorial and the manual, but I aparently am missing something.

I'd really like to find a (for dummies, as myself) step-by-step process, from downloading the zip file to compiling(?) or installing or whatever I need to do.

I second this post and would really appreciate a reply.  ANY help would be much appreciated.
dirkk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 10:28:45 pm »

Did you try this?
Astro1derboy
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 06:23:17 pm »

Thanks.  I printed this and will follow it to the letter.  Hopefully this works.  I'd really like to give back to the CS as I learn it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: